The analyst team sought too much candidates for the best rewards to find potential and winning levels. We’ve determined the credit card offers that offer the highest cost based on different spending and needs.
In order to find out how each reward card works best for you, read our review, understanding and methodology. Our team created the only available tool to calculate which card will receive most rewards based on credit card costs.
How did we get to our best reward credit card offers?
Our team has analyzed too many opportunities to reach the highest prizes by filtering the best consumers and different budgets. We highlight the credit card offers that provide the highest earnings, long-term additions to the wallet, maximum flexibility and outstanding benefits. Everyone has unique circumstances and priorities and offers a comparative tool and framework to find the most appropriate reward card.
In order to have as many opportunities as possible, we have reviewed the online viewing pages, the online wallet wallet, and user comments over the years. We used American credit card issuers and some important credit cooperatives and regional bankcard data.
We talked with customer service representatives and online chat services to show you the different redemption options for tested credit card offers. For airlines and hotel credit cards we collected 24 different routes for each brand, as well as dollar costs and rewards / milestones. This enabled us to determine the most effective programs based on the measurement results.
Finally, we examined the databases of the Ministry of Finance to find out whether there is an abnormal amount of our institution.
The best business reward credit card offers
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Find a $ 500 cash bonus when you spend $ 5,000 in the first three months and open your account.
- Unlimited 2% cash revenue will cost thousands of dollars a year
- Win up to $ 2,000. Find a $ 500 cash bonus when you spend $ 5,000 in the first three months of your account opening
- Plus you can earn $ 1,500 if you spend $ 50,000 in the first 6 months. Limited Time Offer
- Use Spark Cash for all your business expenses and there is no category that limits your purchase
- $ 0 introductory annual fee for the first year; After 95 thousand
- Rewards do not disappear during your account lifetime and can be collected at any time
- Eliminate your staff cards and gain profits from your business expenses
- Note: The information in this box is provided by Capital One and is not part of the independent analysis.
An easy to use and rewarding business card
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business is an indispensable reward credit card for businesses and start-ups. The card repurchases 2% of each purchase, so you can get a good reward for each commission. Most of our business credit cards reviewed in our category are brilliant – most often in office space or shopping. However, many small businesses today are so costly that such special reward structures are not the best solution. Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business offers all kinds of business activities with the highest prizes and everyday shopping.
For many people, this card is characterized by simplicity and time-saving. Entrepreneurs often take greater responsibility and credit cards should not be extremely complex. Most business credit cards in the market are followed by different categories and spending caps. Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business makes things easy while saving money.
The best hotel deals
Starwood Preferred Guest® credit card from American Express
- It uses 75,000 bonus points using the new card and buys $ 3000 for the first 3 months.
- Find 75,000 bonus points with the new card for the first 3 months for $ 3,000.
- Find 6 points for each dollar for participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels and 2 points for each eligible customer.
- Non-foreign transaction fees for international purchases.
- Each year, you get a free night award after the card’s anniversary. One night (35 thousand points lower) can be charged at the participating hotel. Choose hotels with resort fees.
- Enjoy free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi service on 4 devices, over 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots around the world. Enrollment required.
- $ 0 introductory annual fee in the first year, then $ 95.
- The terms apply.
Take advantage of the annual free nights
The American Express Starwood Preferred Guest ® credit card is the best credit card offers for hotel points and free nights. Cardholders receive a free night bonus every year, which can be purchased on their anniversary and purchased from 29 different hotel brands, including the Westin, W and Marriott hotels. Taking into account that they spend a night in participating hotels, we estimate that the free night value is worth hundreds of dollars. While other racing cards offer free nightclubs, they generally occupy fewer accommodations.
Valuable subscription bonus and flexible release reward
American Express card holders have a new Starwood Preferred Guest ® credit card and spend $ 3000 in the first three months, receive 75,000 bonus points and $ 675.
The competitive winnings of the cards are between 1.8% and 5.4% (based on an estimated 0.00 USD score) depending on where you are. American Express’s Starwood Preferred Guest® credit card has built-in versatility, as the acquired points can be converted to multiple airlines. Frequent travelers often use the points earned with this card to travel fees.